The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels in cooperation with the European Endowment for Democracy and with the support of the International Renaissance Foundation is organising an online-webinar “Ukraine Today: From 1 Year of Zelensky to Covid-19 to Upcoming Local Elections”.
This event will provide an overview of President Volodymyr Zelensky’s first year in office and will review current and upcoming challenges faced in the country. The recent report of the Razumkov Centre on the Year of President Volodymyr Zelensky: Achievements and Failures will be presented during the event.
The participating experts will discuss the latest analysis on Ukraine’s development and will focus on the following areas of discussion:
- Analysis of the first year of the new government: what has been achieved? What have been the challenges? How has the ongoing war influenced the political dynamics in the country?
- Recent political developments at central government level and in the regions;
- Impact of the Covid-19 on the social and economic development of Ukraine;
- Achievements and challenges of judicial reform;
- The path towards local elections planned for October 2020.
- Martin H. Mühleck, Policy Officer, European Commission, Support Group for Ukraine
Panelists and discussants:
The event will be held in English. UA/ENG interpretation will be provided.
We kindly ask you to register in English by 14 July 2020.
You will receive the Zoom link the day and 1 hour prior to the event.
Video will be taken during the event. It may be processed and used by the organisers. By registering to this event, you are granting us the rights to do so.